Thursday, December 25, 2008

Can I atleast dream a little bit?

My dad was able to pick me up last Friday from boarding school.
We drove to a mall to do some Christmas shopping. Well....we went to the electronic section, like guys always do. While my dad tried some navigation systems out, I asked for the new
Canon 5D Mk II. They said that they are out of stock till February.
How ever, they had a Canon 1Ds Mark III in a vitrine. It becomes even better, there was a 300mm 2.8 mounted on it.
I asked a employer if I can "try the beast out," and JACKPOT!



The first two pictures where taken with the 300mm lens across the room.

The last two pictures where taken with a 16-35mm 2.8 II. Both pictures are showing my dad.



If you care, take a look on the pictures in full resolution, and the EXIF data.
They are straight out of the camera and converted from Raw to Jpeg in CS4


Edit: The pictures where compressed by blogger. Normally, they are 7-14mb big and 21mp huge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to acquire CS4 soon